Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2013 5:08:28 PM EDT
This guy on survivalistboards has to go into assisted living and needs to get rid of his preps. Says he'll make a good deal to anybody interested.
Preps

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I am in birmingham, alabama, and am not a member on the forum, but would like the contact information, I would be interested.  I will PM my contact information.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm in Middle Tennessee, probably not far from this guy. I can also give you my contact info to forward since I'm not registered on that board.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in Middle Tennessee, probably not far from this guy. I can also give you my contact info to forward since I'm not registered on that board.
View Quote

I'll do all I can to help anyone out. I'm not hard to get along with, I'm just hard to look at.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 7:05:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm in east tn and would be interested in this guys contact information or I can provide mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top