Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2011 5:41:59 PM EDT
there are 3 or 4 different flavors for $2.50 each . expire in 2012 . opinions ? good bad ugly ?  I bought a couple to play with
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey can you give me some more info on these? Maybe a pic of the box. I went to one local one today, but didn't see anything close. If they are what I'm thinking, I'm game. Had a few and why complain, it could be worse.
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#2]
The Publix by me has a separate square clearance rack every week is different random stuff mainly crap .  This pic is one of the flavor choices  Online they are $55 for 12 plus shipping
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep that's the ones I thought. I believe the Publix here has the same type of clearance rack, but nothing as of a couple of days ago. For that price it's worth stopping in ever so often. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/13/2011 12:28:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I may have to get a few more
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top