[#1]
I have now and I want one.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have now and I want one.

+ONE, I need something to use when my med. Alice just says MALL NIJA all over it.... And I love all the compartments. Do ya think it'll carry a carbine upper and lower split in half concealed in there...

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:57:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
This pack is for sale on the US Cavalry Web site....

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=21181&tabid=548&catid=1726
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This pack is for sale on the US Cavalry Web site....

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=21181&tabid=548&catid=1726

how the hell is that a restricted item when I can get this

or this other than it dose not scream he has a gun
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Dont know why the hell it is restricted there but I found it here:

At a better price

ETA: I guess this is an older one since it doesnt mention anything about the concealment pockets?  I really do need something for everyday carry and the monsson and the other just scream gun now.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#8]
I talked  to Camelbak's civilian customer service  that was a waste of time  now Camelbak's  Military customer service person said "we" will be able to get the urban assault concealment pack "in time".   Camelbak wants to keep that pack in the hands of law abiding citizens, LEO, and the Military. It is so new that they have not come up with a way  to do that "YET" on the web. IF there is a dealer near you they sould be able to get the pack.  Camelbak will be working on a way to do civilian web orders with their dealers.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#9]
I wonder why they went with such a small water bladder? Only 50oz.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I wonder why they went with such a small water bladder? Only 50oz.

would guess the bottom of the bladder pouch is the lower back pad /  concealed gun compartment
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 4:05:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes it's cool but I'm trying to see the need. I carry my gun on me.  

Am I missing something?

Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like a nice product. I like the computer compartment... snuggle an iPad in there. Was hard to tell how large the main compartment is, I'd want it large enough to hold 5 MRE's lined up in the bottom with spare room at the top for other gear. I'd like to see a thicker sturdier waist belt. I didn't notice any compression straps, maybe I just missed them. Would like a full 100oz bladder, but I can dig a 50oz bladder and a water bottle in the other side pocket... I think.
Link Posted: 5/3/2011 5:13:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow!! I thought I kicked my pack habit! I'm not much of a fan of that little belt though. I have a camelbak alpine explorer, and older model, with a somewhat decent belt. The new model has one of those removable ones.

I may have to get that one anyway.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top