Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 5:55:50 PM EDT
WATERBRICK

Turn a water container into a stackable, reusable structural material. Easy to stack and ship. Perfect for Disasters.

Neat concept, but too expensive (right now) for each one.

A neat way to store water in your home that takes up little space.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
WATERBRICK

Turn a water container into a stackable, reusable structural material. Easy to stack and ship. Perfect for Disasters.

Neat concept, but too expensive (right now) for each one.

A neat way to store water in your home that takes up little space.

I'd say "too expensive" is a gross understatement

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#2]
A rich survivalist's dream... Make your home out of food and water. Awesome concept, but way out of my price league.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a high quality H2O container
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Do they leak if someone shoots holes in them?

When they freeze, does the roof raise up?
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the concept is the water is brought in to an area of need in the containers.  Then instead of the logistics of collecting them and returning them to the clean water source or simply discarding at the area of need... they are "recycled" into building materials.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#6]
The tiny prototype "house" hut they built required $8,500 of the things. I'm gonna go with a gritty, in their face, "no".
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think the concept is the water is brought in to an area of need in the containers.  Then instead of the logistics of collecting them and returning them to the clean water source or simply discarding at the area of need... they are "recycled" into building materials.

Heineken Wobo:

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 6:44:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Do they leak if someone shoots holes in them?

When they freeze, does the roof raise up?

I don't think the climate here would be good on those.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top