Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2010 6:33:42 PM EDT
I remember a discussion on them about 6 years ago but not the result.  So....Chemtrails or Contrails?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm I'm gonna take oxidized carbon and oxidized hydrogen for a thousand Alex
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#2]
What are "ants?"
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:16:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Contrails...how do they work?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
condensation trails
Basically, really high in the sky; its really cold.  Combustion produces water vapor.....said water vapor condenses in a trail behind the aircraft.   It makes a pretty cloud behind the plane in a line shape.

Conspiracy theorists think the government/Halliburton/Rand Corp/Bilderburg is spraying mind control chemicals or something dumb like that without actually investigating the atmospheric chemistry/physics that surrounds such phenomenon.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
no con-trails evaporate , chem-trails disperse in the air & contain heavy metals & things like barium & all sorts of various nasties , ( so i hear )
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

no con-trails evaporate , chem-trails disperse in the air & contain heavy metals & things like barium & all sorts of various nasties , ( so i hear )

How about one of them shows up in the dictionary while the other only exists on late night AM radio, whacky internet sites, and the wool gathering of the local village idiot?

(so I hear)

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I see they have gotten to you already...

Not mind control....weather manipulation
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How about one of them shows up in the dictionary while the other only exists on late night AM radio, whacky internet sites, and the wool gathering of the local village idiot?

(so I hear)

just regurging what ive heard, dont take it personal , no need to be snotty, besides dont you have some women & children to go intimidate
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:56:46 PM EDT
[#9]
i heard the earth was flat once, too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
condensation trails

Basically, really high in the sky; its really cold.  Combustion produces water vapor.....said water vapor condenses in a trail behind the aircraft.   It makes a pretty cloud behind the plane in a line shape.

Conspiracy theorists Whack jobs think the government/Halliburton/Rand Corp/Bilderburg is spraying mind control chemicals or something dumb like that without actually investigating the atmospheric chemistry/physics that surrounds such phenomenon.

Fixed that for ya...
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

(so I hear)

just regurging what ive heard, dont take it personal , no need to be snotty, besides dont you have some women & children to go intimidate

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

My truck does this as well on a cold day- Chem-zaust.  It's a NWO plot using your local garbage trucks since the chem-trails method  was exposed

I'm not kidding.  After that black helicopter landed at the landfill last winter, the next morning, all of the garbage trucks were leaving chem-zaust.  But since they have to maintain cover by actually transporting garbage, they only carry enough chem for a few minutes of Chem-zaust.  And then the exhaust is clear until the next morning when they take on more chem.

I know cause an Ex-Navy SEAL whose now a door gunner, er, swingman on on one of the trucks told me about.  You can even smell it on him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#13]
it must be true Glenn beck said so, no fema camps, no chem trails , & the gulf of tonkin never happened,
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:10:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I remember a discussion on them about 6 years ago but not the result. So....Chemtrails or Contrails?

yip  thats when the discussion was had,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hold on....i feel a gov brain wave coming...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:44:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Just going out on a limb here, but even if they WERE mind control chemical trails, wouldn't it be extremely ineffective to disperse them at 20k feet???  Fluoridization of water would be a million times more likely and more effective....just sayin that's why I only drink 100% grain alcohol and rain water.  (To preserve my bodily essence)
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Hmmm, let's look at our two options:

Chemtrails: The big, evil corporations (or the US Gov) have nothing better to do with their chemical waste than to covertly truck them to the nearest airport, covertly load them onto airplanes (even though most airports contain windows that the unsuspecting poplulace can see through), which are then sprayed out of (retractable?) nozzles when the plane is airborne.  This is such a perfectly run conspiracy that none of the 500,000 people who work in the airline industry have squealed or even taken pictures with a cell phone.

Contrails: It could be that air is heated a little when it's pulled through a 2,000° jet turbine (which increases its moisture-carrying ability), and when the air cools back down the moisture condenses back out of it.

Now that I think about, definitely option 1.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:36:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

yep, contrails evaporate just like clouds evaporate. because they are the exact same thing.

So no contrails do not evaporate in air full of moisture. They only evaporate in very dry air. So sometimes they do and sometimes they don't.

Chemtrails are for the mentally challenged.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

it must be true Glenn beck said so, no fema camps, no chem trails , & the gulf of tonkin never happened,

So, where's the nearest FEMA camp by you?

Why don't you go take some pictures so we'll believe also.  

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What are "ants?"

LOL-I finally got it!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are "ants?"

LOL-I finally got it!

I was snoozing too
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#21]
no shit, I was working with this guy, he was 18, I was 21...

a jet flies over the oilfields and he sees the contrails,

Dumbass: Dude! Cover your mouth, thats the flu they are spraying out the back of that jet!

Me:

Dumbass: What? you dont beleive me?

Me:

Dumbass: I saw it on dateline man, its true, they spray the flu virus out of the backs of airliners for population control.

Me: (still) Are you fucking retarded?

Dumbass: No way man that shit is true!

Me: Holy shit dude, thats fuckin water vapor not the Flu.

Dumbass: Whatever man, I'm not getting sick. You can die with everyone else..

Me:

This guy was the absolute dumbest person I have ever met. You could convince him anything was true.

I told him I got shot when I was in the air force, but I heal so fast it didnt even leave a scar..
still thinks its true.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What are "ants?"

LOL-I finally got it!

I'm clueless. What?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:58:51 PM EDT
[#23]
An interesting video, link:

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=42

What I have culminated from the "conspiracy" websites is that chemtrail spraying has been denied for the 12 years or so that it has been going on. For the last 2 years it is openly admitted that hundreds of universities are experimenting with "weather control". Therre have been news articles in the main stream media, newspapers and such.
The theory is that if you put enough reflective chemicals into the atmosphere that it reflects sunlight and reduces the temperature of the earth to compensate human activity that warms it.
Reports of Barium salts and Flourides turning up in the contryside in well water indicate we are being sprayed with poisons.
Flouride was originaly used in the gulags of Russia and the prison camps of Nazi Germany. It makes you docile, reduces your IQ, eats your organs, is not good for your teeth, weakens your immune system, makes you sterile over time. It is a very poisonous chemical waste from the aluminum industry and lately from the petro chemical fertilizer industry. How convenient to make big bucks dumbing down the public instead of paying big bucks to properly dispose of toxic industrial waste.

I just traveled from Missouri to California, back to Kentucky and back to Missouri. I noticed the heaviest chemtrail spraying was over the major population arreas, the bigger cities. Today it was heavy over Springfield, Illinois and ST. Louis.
Not conspiracy theory, fact. Do the research yourself.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

What I have culminated from the "conspiracy" websites is that chemtrail spraying has been denied for the 12 years or so that it has been going on. For the last 2 years it is openly admitted that hundreds of universities are experimenting with "weather control". Therre have been news articles in the main stream media, newspapers and such.

The theory is that if you put enough reflective chemicals into the atmosphere that it reflects sunlight and reduces the temperature of the earth to compensate human activity that warms it.

Reports of Barium salts and Flourides turning up in the contryside in well water indicate we are being sprayed with poisons.

Flouride was originaly used in the gulags of Russia and the prison camps of Nazi Germany. It makes you docile, reduces your IQ, eats your organs, is not good for your teeth, weakens your immune system, makes you sterile over time. It is a very poisonous chemical waste from the aluminum industry and lately from the petro chemical fertilizer industry. How convenient to make big bucks dumbing down the public instead of paying big bucks to properly dispose of toxic industrial waste.

I just traveled from Missouri to California, back to Kentucky and back to Missouri. I noticed the heaviest chemtrail spraying was over the major population arreas, the bigger cities. Today it was heavy over Springfield, Illinois and ST. Louis.

That's why I only drink pure rainwater and grain whiskey Mandrake.

Sorry, I had to
Really, maybe there have been tests like that? Who can say for sure.

I live right by an airport; some days there are regular contrails that evaporate quickly; some days they linger and criss-cross all over the sky and form into clouds.

I have no idea why. I figure it prolly has something to do w/ the relative humidity.
Speed

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#25]
According to these guys, they have a "cloud buster" that you simply place in your backyard that will disburse the chemtrails before they can harm and/or control your mind. See this video for more information.

Seems pretty legit to me fellas-they have a youtube video after all. They also know about the deathray...uh...arrays...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:49:06 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are "ants?"

LOL-I finally got it!

I'm clueless. What?

Ants leave a chemical trail so the other ants can find their way to the sugar and back to the nest....

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm not talking virus/mind control....I mean Weather manipulations.  Aluminum and barrium mixed with jet fuel, run into hurricanes or thunderstorms.  in particles 1/10th the diameter of hair.  Wouldn't hurt the engine, would show on radar.....which it does....

Art Bell has a episode or two on them, right after Francis and Ike, where they had gel washing ashore from the planes seeding the storm.

I tend to agree with Art....if you had cities getting wiped out by hurricanes and you were the president, wouldn't you get scientist working to see if you could move the storm?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:26:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm not talking virus/mind control....I mean Weather manipulations.  Aluminum and barrium mixed with jet fuel, run into hurricanes or thunderstorms.  in particles 1/10th the diameter of hair.  Wouldn't hurt the engine, would show on radar.....which it does....

Art Bell has a episode or two on them, right after Francis and Ike, where they had gel washing ashore from the planes seeding the storm.

I tend to agree with Art....if you had cities getting wiped out by hurricanes and you were the president, wouldn't you get scientist working to see if you could move the storm?

So is the government "seeding the storm" or "working to move the storm"? Which is it? You can't have it both ways...

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why I only drink pure rainwater and grain whiskey Mandrake.

Sorry, I had to

Really, maybe there have been tests like that? Who can say for sure.

I live right by an airport; some days there are regular contrails that evaporate quickly; some days they linger and criss-cross all over the sky and form into clouds.
I have no idea why. I figure it prolly has something to do w/ the relative humidity.

Speed

If you take the time to observe, you can see "contrails" that disapear in 15 seconds or so in the same area of the sky that you can see "chemtrails" at close to the same altitude.
I worked wind turbines coupla years ago and several different days watched one plane (only one at a time) do laps, back and forth, then do a criss cross pattern. About 30 trails in 4 hours is what I've seen several times. I have seen them do a size of about one county and the next day do the same thing over an area about the size of a county next to the first area.
The worst chemtrail activity I've ever seen in my travels always seems to be over Des Moines, Iowa.

ETA: One time our foreman was fine in the morning and got so sick after the pattern of close to 30 trails he could hardly breath. He left early to run to a doctor who gave him steroid shots (for allergies he said). This was about September, allergies coulda been it. The odd part was he got ill after the 30 trails, 2-3 hours later. If it were allergies I wouldn't expect such a sudden onset. He was better the next day but still sick.
2 days or so later he was fine. Don't think it was allergies.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:48:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is the government "seeding the storm" or "working to move the storm"? Which is it? You can't have it both ways...

Trial and error.......Who says they can't try to seed the storm with something to make it shift patterns, or change intensity?  I use "seeding" to mean place something into it.  I'm not saying this is for sure happening, but I mentioned Chemtrails and 95% of the people on here started thinking mind control and viruses...What about something more likely.  The UN put a ban on weather manipulation in the 70's and have now changed course and encourage it.  So why wouldn't someone try it?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#31]
aluminum and barium compounds are not soluble in non-polar jetfuel.  If you added them, they would drop to the bottom of the tank and plug filters, and injectors.

Condensation trails and the amount of time they take to dissipate are dependent on a lot of atmospheric effects among other things (temperature at altitude, humidity at altitude, amount of added water vapor created in the combustion process(how rich/lean the engines are running),  compression ratio of the engine, speed of the aircraft, high altitude wind speed, etc)
Cloud seeding does happen..... mostly out west.    But propane and silver iodide generators are the techniques used.   And its not really very effective either.
This chemtrail stuff is nonsense perpetrated by those with a fundamental lack of understanding of the science involved.  Thats ok.   But pretend science used to mislead people is a problem; just look at global warming for a good example of science gone bad....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:03:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Umm I'm gonna take oxidized carbon and oxidized hydrogen for a thousand Alex

And by Alex you mean Jones, not Trebek right?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:23:08 PM EDT
[#33]
No, No and No...Think about it. We have injested so many chemicals from our foods why the need for spraying chemicals. Now seeding clouds for rain is something that is done quite often. Maybe that's what some people are getting there panties in a knot over...oh well
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#34]
some folks in this thread should worry more about the lead paint chips they ate than this make believe in the air shit.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:01:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Henry,

You might want to read that first article you posted.   It doesn't mean what you think it means.

The second 'article'  talks about Barium.....yep, Barium is a RCRA metal and is not good for you.  But they don't tell you how they know the Ba is in the 'chemtrail' and the science and methods behind it.  They also can't tell you about the "delivery mechanism"......

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:35:36 AM EDT
[#37]
How'd we make it to page two without HAARP?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:07:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qFdbUEq5s

I'm 39, and I remember running through the lawn sprinkler as a little kid. Even back then I can remember the water creating rainbows in my backyard-does that mean I started getting poisoned 35+ years ago?

Cripes All this time I thought the rainbows were caused by sunlight refracting (reflecting?) through the water like a prism in the visible spectrum.

I had no idea that it was actually radioactive barium. Now what should I do

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:26:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Fucking rainbows, how do they work???
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#40]
We were really fucking up those Krauts 66 years ago too.    

They were spraying all kinds of shit in the air obviously.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#41]

BWAHaHa

this is relevant to my sense of humor.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Is this lady really questioning why rainbows can be seen from a water source on a sunny day?

I don't have enough aluminum foil to continue following this thread.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:17:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Hell, I don't know.......

Never saw trails in the sky (the kind that last all day and turn the whole sky grey) until about 10-15 years ago. That I know for a fact.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#44]
And I never saw rabbits running across the freeway at night until I smoked the reefer...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#45]
More sleep, less AM Coast to Coast  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Sometimes the amount of closed mindedness of human beings amazes me.

The thought that the earth was once flat was the truth until it was disproven also.

If this forum was around back then I am sure someone who posted that they believe it was round would have been ridiculed as well.  

I do not know if the "new world order" is trying to "soft kill" the middle class or not, but I am certainly not going to say that it is impossible. I have seen the grids in the sky on an otherwise clear day and yes, they did last for hours. Funny thing is, other contrails dispersed rapidly.
Who really knows.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Wrong forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top