Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 12:01:14 PM EDT
Read in GD that a tornado passed through Tennesee today. Hey, TJ - you ok?

Anyone with an AAR?

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
TJ is on the east side of the state, near knoxville.

I think I saw headlines somewhere that memphis is what got creamed, had power outages and what not I think.

Then again with TJ's luck I could be wrong.  I am about 45 minutes from where he lives so a good storm can miss me and come visit him and I would never know it since I sleep part of the day due to working 3rd shift.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Just south of Nashville here, we just got a thimble full of ran and nothing.  Sun just popped back out.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:38:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Tornado coming my way now.  Intermittent reports of one on the ground to the north; golf ball to baseball sized hail; 60 mph winds.  Already nailed King's Mtn.

Got the kids prepping the closet.  This is gonna wreck the garden
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:55:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tornado coming my way now.  Intermittent reports of one on the ground to the north; golf ball to baseball sized hail; 60 mph winds.  Already nailed King's Mtn.

Got the kids prepping the closet.  This is gonna wreck the garden

You in the upstate?
Be safe Bro.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:58:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep, just a bit NE of York.  Looks like we're just going to catch the edge of it; should be ok.

York is getting hammered - two in a row now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top