Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2008 10:23:46 AM EDT
What other survivalist forums do you guys look at?  Or is this the only one.

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#1]
This forum has keept me busy for months. Who needs another one?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:56:44 AM EDT
[#2]
There are lots of others.
Glock Talk, FAL Files, Warrior Talk, Stopping Power, and many other gun forums have survival sections. There are several survival forums that are independant of gun forums also.
But the truth is this site has way more traffic (adult anyway) than the rest and many people here monitor/participate in the others so if anything good is posted somewhere else one the net it will eventually be linked or copied here.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:58:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I check out others here and there....  have not found much in the way of good ones.

Most of the people in the other sites seem pretty off the wall and extreme....  the scary part is most people here seem pretty normal!

Yikes.....  I guess I am infected!    
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a forum, but SurvivalBlog.Com is my other daily read
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:34:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Check out Warrifles.  I participate in the group buys for my food storage.  They jsut had one for canned cheese, canned butter, and canned bacon.  

A year ago we were able to purchase Mountain House #10 cans for 40% off of retail.  I bought a bunch, but I wish that I would have bought more!  That opportunity, of course, no longer exists.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top