Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2008 5:38:56 AM EDT
I listen to podcasts a lot on my iPod as I drive to work and to visit clients.

Are there any survival or preparedness podcasts that anyone would recommend? I haven't found much on iTunes - at least not any that tend to be updated regularly.

Thanks for the help.

John
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I did find some healthcare related emergency preparedness podcasts from Univ of California and the CDC.

Here is a link to the Cal. ones.

www.uctv.tv/podcasts/

If anyone knows of others that are more on the lines of bushcrafts, setting aside food, etc., I'd love to hear about them.

John
Link Posted: 4/17/2008 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a few out there, but none that I found really worthwhile.  I have been thinking about starting one for us SF members.  I'd be willing to get one started if others would be willing to contribute content.  Anyone interested?
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I did find this series on Bushcraft. It is a series of very short programs that can be viewed on an iPod or online. I think YouTube has them available as well.

www.azbushcraft.com/

It is a British series but seems to be pretty good. I guess you won't see much on firearms.

John
Link Posted: 4/19/2008 2:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd really like to find some. I was looking before but couldn't find much.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top