Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2007 10:05:38 AM EDT
Nut, or both?

Link
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I would bet a little of both. Hell most people would think anyone with a BOB was a nutjob anyway. Telling the world about it is stupid though. I would also bet that more wealthy people have a BOL and plans than would admit to it. Some many not be tactically minded and got light or none on weapons. But I would gamble that a higher % of them than middle class folks have some sort of emergency preparations.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]
He does own the ultimate BOV though, a P-51 Mustang!!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:02:24 AM EDT
[#4]
All of his other nuttiness aside, it's not the preparedness that makes him king of the nutjobs, but what he is preparing for. Is he the LAST one to know that Xenu retired last year and is now living the quiet life in Florida?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:25:10 AM EDT
[#5]

There are new rumors that Tom Cruise is preparing for the end of the world.

Star magazine quotes a source who says: “Tom is planning to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride estate. It’s a self-contained underground shelter with a high tech air-purifying system where up to ten people can survive for years.”

According to Scientology beliefs the evil intergalactic ruler Xenu will attack Earth and so the underground bunker will save Cruise and his family from invading aliens.

Oh man I can't stop laughing!  I wish I could afford to build a $10 million shelter, though.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:38:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't believe that someone would actually buy into that crap...

Wait..  maybe Tom is calling us Sheeple right now?

eh..  all in all..  I wish I had $10 Mil for a shelter..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top