User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2007 2:03:50 AM EDT
we always have...

" show me your preps"
"show me  your gear"
"show me XXXX"
" my new BOV/BOL..."

well post some  pic's of what we are striving NOT TO BE.  The images may help keep some in check folks  on what happens to folks if they do not PLAN wisely or prepare!

ill start it off with a few i saved from a year or more ago!

[added the warning in the title - Paul]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 2:21:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Good idea. These are some of the events that keep me motivated to stay prepared.

Paris Riots.

Asian Tsunami

Evacuating Houston before Hurricane Rita.

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 2:32:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Tiananmen Square Massacre:

The Holocaust

How anyone could support gun control after the slaughters of the 20th century, is beyond me.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Like it's been said a million times before me, and I pray a billion times after.

They can have my guns....when they pry them from my cold dead hands.

Dean

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Like it's been said a million times before me, and I pray a billion times after.

They can have my guns....when they pry them from my cold dead hands. and Lord Willing, they will find the grenade at that time

Dean

Fixed it
Morcoth
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This stuff is very dramatic - it chills my spine to see it.  It is a great reminder for us to see and recognize these things.

However, go to your local jail.  Have them do a fingerprint card for you (like a CCW print card or an NFA print card).  While you are there, let your guard down and watch.  Stay there for atleast half an hour or until you get the full force of the offal that is moving around you.  They're like sharks circling...you can see it and feel it.

You will suffer no confusion over the validity/necessity of being armed everywhere and always.

JK

iw ork in .gov houseing /sec 8/tax credit etc.  you should see it when the power gets knocked out in bad t-storms we get flooded with "demands"

MORE

Link Posted: 6/15/2007 12:20:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 1:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:05:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 8:57:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I would take a pic of myself in the mirror, but I don't want to burn any retinas out.  I hate the sheeple pics, too, but the haulocacust pics are in a diferent league than the Katrina pics.  Both are the result of stupidity, naivete, apathy, etc. , but seeing as how we ended up paying for the Katrina refugees to do what they did and continue to do, aren't WE really the sheeple??  Hell that could be an actuall strategy; controll one group of people by taking all thier money away and buying off another group you want to controll.  Seems to be working so far.  Me included.  And we don't do a damn thing about it.  Me included.

On another note, I got out of NOLA all by myself and didn't take one single penny in aid from anyone.  I now live elsewhere, and I'm STILL trying to rebuild my life, not to mention replace what I lost.  I was prepare, just not enough.  Hey maybe I can be an example of there not being any such thing as "too prepared"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top