Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2017 6:51:44 PM EDT
Looking for a screen around 7 inches. Di and Si preferred. I don't need GPS but it's ok if it's there. Looking to stay under $300.
What brands do you suggest?
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#1]
May not be possible honestly but i put a helix5si on my kayak and it is awesome.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't think you're going to find those specs for under $300 new.

Check out Craigslist...I can sometimes find decent ones on there for good prices.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 12:45:31 PM EDT
[#3]
How good are your eyes?

I just snagged Garmin combo scratcher/GPS split or full screen plotter combo for only $99 at Sam's. Only 3.5" screen.

If the price keeps falling on this stuff it won't be long before you find them in boxes of Cracker Jacks.

Seriously though if I was shopping for what you want I'd go with this. http://www.thedigitaloasis.com/Raymarine-Dragonfly-6-57-Combo-GPSFishfinder-Combo-wTransom-Mount-Transducer--US-Lake-Coastal-Chart-by-C-MAP_p_44534.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrKKn3Z_m1QIV2AaBCh1r8QH8EAQYAiABEgIgu_D_BwE#.WZm7jMaQy70

Almost 6" screen, chart compatible, GPS, CHIRP and Raymarine quality. Hard to beat this deal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How good are your eyes?

I just snagged Garmin combo scratcher/GPS split or full screen plotter combo for only $99 at Sam's. Only 3.5" screen.

If the price keeps falling on this stuff it won't be long before you find them in boxes of Cracker Jacks.

Seriously though if I was shopping for what you want I'd go with this. http://www.thedigitaloasis.com/Raymarine-Dragonfly-6-57-Combo-GPSFishfinder-Combo-wTransom-Mount-Transducer--US-Lake-Coastal-Chart-by-C-MAP_p_44534.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrKKn3Z_m1QIV2AaBCh1r8QH8EAQYAiABEgIgu_D_BwE#.WZm7jMaQy70

Almost 6" screen, chart compatible, GPS, CHIRP and Raymarine quality. Hard to beat this deal.
View Quote
Is the Garmin a Striker 4? If so how do you like it?
Looking at one of these for my canoe.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:31:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is the Garmin a Striker 4? If so how do you like it?
Looking at one of these for my canoe.
View Quote
Yep. I haven't installed it yet. Should be good for a canoe, it comes with the trolling motor mount.
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Reman lowrance elite 7ti , but you gotta know a guy and it won't come with side imaging , but you can upgrade to the total scan transducer later
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top