Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/3/2017 9:33:33 PM EDT
I'm looking to take a walleye charter on Lake Erie. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a buddy out there right now, he booked half day charters with 3 different guides since he's in the area doing training this week.  I'll let you know if I get more info from him than just pictures of 30" walleyes.  earlier this week he boated 10 over 28".
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:51:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been out with Buddie Charters, Blue Dolphin Charters and Big Eyez Charters and all are first rate(not cheap though compared to like head boats and the such) but well worth it, Google any of those names and a link to there websites should come up, I am friend with all of them on Facebook and they have been posting some crazy pics lately, I think they are mainly around the islands right now but that can change, they trailer there boats and follow the fish.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top