Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2007 7:15:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:34:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Yea some of the new bows are really night and day.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Ya I know what you mean even though I don't!

I have a bow I bought 2 years ago but I only recently truly got into bow hunting. As a proper gear queer, I've been looking at a new top of the line bow and I think they're fricking awesome.
Check out the sound test video here

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:56:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I miss my archery days (target and 3D shoots), I need to move someplace where they're available again.

I'd have a hard time parting with my Xi Legend Magnum, which I bought in around 1992ish, I think.  It may not be the slickest machine on the block these days, but I still like the way it shoots.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ya I know what you mean even though I don't!

Basically, a 50# bow today will do what a 70# bow did a couple of years ago. I never thought that a 50# bow would top 300 FPS, but it is happening now.

I understood what you are saying, just that I'm new to bow hunting and am learning the technical side of it. But the efficiency gains I understand.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:28:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:21:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Speaking of Bow Tech don't over look the flagships the Commander and the Guardian. The 101 seems like there going to be great bows but I have not gotten enough feed back seeing they only been out for 5 days. I shoot a Guardian but even with the addition of the 101 looking at getting a Commander for 3D. The 101 is fast but doesnt make much difference when the rules do not allow over 280.

miss my archery days (target and 3D shoots), I need to move someplace where they're available again.

I shot a 3d shoot this morning and another coarse this afternoon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top