Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2018 12:51:15 PM EDT
I have been watching and drooling over this rig for a few years now,  i have the perfect camper to put on it and spend a few years just getting lost any place i wanted. Simply type in: www.jeep mighty FC concept.com and you will have found that off road truck you have always wanted. Watch the you tube Moab video and check out the Autoblog mighty FC photo gallery. Good stuff. Thanks doc_Zoc.
Link Posted: 12/4/2018 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:09:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah....how about no.

ETA: It appears you are trying to direct people away from this site for your possible monetary gain via pay per click advertising or the like. Hence my reply.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 9:32:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Better yet how about telling me whats wrong, if you can't bring it up say so, if you just don't like it say so.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 2:13:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive always thought the original FC's were sick.. and love the concept since they put it out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 10:42:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks again doc_Zox.  There is a good photo gallery of it on autoblog. I guess it's a good thing it isn't being released to the public so i don't have to explain why the house is in hock again.

A friend of mine had one with a Mopar Barracuda 273 v8 in it that sat in a vacant lot of his for over twenty years, for almost twenty years i tried to buy it but he wouldn't sale it. Finally after all the glass was broken out and there was no more replacement glass i gave up. what a waste.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top