Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2018 7:23:07 PM EDT
From what I can see the Ceradyn is a ceramic filter where the Gravidyn is a charcoal filter. What’s better?

It’ll be for daily drinking from the faucet and for when the zombies come obviously.
Link Posted: 7/16/2018 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
From what I can see the Ceradyn is a ceramic filter where the Gravidyn is a charcoal filter. What’s better?

It’ll be for daily drinking from the faucet and for when the zombies come obviously.
View Quote
Gravidyne is a ceradyne with activated charcoal... Which basically just makes it taste better by removing any trace chemicals in the water.  So for daily drinking.. gravidyne will give you better tasting water.

They are both filters not purifiers so if eotwawki situation is your reasoning, have purification drops/tablets to go along with it for that situation.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 2:18:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I use a ceradyn daily. Near 8 years now.
All of our drinking water comes from it.
Filter life is different between the two.
The ceradyn is longer irrc..plus self serviceable.  Least thats what my memory says lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top