Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2018 5:29:11 PM EDT
Smartwool 250 weight merino wool baselayer top (1/4 zip) normally retails $100.

Dover Saddlery has it on sale for $50 + 9.95 SH. Looks like most sizes still available. I've never bought from them before, but Paypal checkout is available.

Highly rated baselayer for winter camping/hiking. Not a referral link- just passing along a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/27/2018 10:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
To each his own, but I gave up on wool baselayers a long time ago. They may stay warmish when wet, but they also stay wet. Modern synthetics dry out much quicker, and will remain my go-to for anything athletically related.

ETA: Thanks for the link, though. They're still great for lounging around the fire or walking the dog when it's a bit blustery out. I have the quarter zip and a half zip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top