Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2009 8:03:57 AM EDT
I had my swine flu live virus nasal squirt crap today.  Sorry, but if I don't make it my brother has already spoken for my guns, after all he already has all of them at his house.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 8:41:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck with that
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#2]
When I did mine last year, the medic was trying to do three of us at once. He explained how to do it and turned around when I did mine to assist the other guy. I slipped and sprayed it all of my face and the room. Right then, he turned back around and said "good job", not having seen me just spray the vaccine all over myself.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#3]
We get ours tomorrow, but it is the seasonal flu immunization, not the swine flu one...that will probably come later.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 10:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
We get ours tomorrow, but it is the seasonal flu immunization, not the swine flu one...that will probably come later.

After doing some reading online, I think I might have drawn a false conclusion.  I thought it was the H1N1 thing because they made me fill out some long ass detailed survey I've never seen before.  According to what I read the swine flu vaccine will be shots, and a two part series, 21 days apart.  That'll be fun to keep up with in the middle of a PCS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I just got mine after getting back from a week long FTX. We'll see how it goes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top