Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2009 5:44:15 AM EDT
Dumb question I know, but I have always been married in the Army and had a California King mattress.  Well, my wife left me and so I am moving into the barracks.  I want to buy a mattress cover, sheets, etc, but I'm not sure what size to get.  Is it twin or full?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Twin, but most posts are required to put two beds per room regardless of personnel living there so I always just pushed them together and had a queen size :)
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:46:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Twin size.  If you are over 6' tall you will hate life.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean in all your time in the Army, you've never been in a barracks room or done/been part of a room inspection?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I was in the barracks for Basic and AIT but not after that.  I was married with children before I joined....and not one of the types to "hang at the B's".  Anyway, I wasn't sure if it was twin, double, full, or whatever.  Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top