Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/26/2008 6:38:19 PM EDT
My mother is apart of Quilts of Valor Foundation these are woman who make quilts for wounded vet in the hospital. I feel I should post something about this here cause it is a great thing that the woman are doing for are wounded and also cause my Mother made me a quilt that was voted in by the Sgt Major of the Marines as the quilt he wanted to hang in the Pentagon with my name under it. He has the copy I have the original in my home. This is a great foundation and if you know someone who quilts or do it yourself you can donate a quilt to them and know its going to one or are Men or Woman who where wounded over in Iraq!  Quilts of Valor Foundation web site

These are photos of the quilt my Mother made me and that are in the Pentagon

This part is on the back of the quilt.

Link Posted: 7/27/2008 4:53:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I am learning to quilt, and that is absolutely gorgeous.
Link Posted: 7/27/2008 7:09:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The shear talent that went into those quilts. Your mom is a real patriot. God Bless that American !!!

Makes me want to go back to 1775........November 10th that is.
Link Posted: 8/10/2008 4:11:23 PM EDT
[#3]
BTT

Guy's know this is not to say our cup of tea but we all know someone out there that can quilt and would maybe like to see this site be it Wife, Mother, Mother-inlaw or Grandmother. The quilts don't have to look fancy or anything .
Link Posted: 9/4/2008 7:35:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Americana here ladies and Gents.......

Check it out !!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#5]
WOW, knowing what it takes for those, just WOW
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:44:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The shear talent that went into those quilts. Your mom is a real patriot. God Bless that American !!!

Makes me want to go back to 1775........November 10th that is.

+1

simper fi , tell your son to becarefull.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top