Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:54:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
He should be forced to Cane the one he loves the most.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 5:18:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Really, what did they expect out of a kid named Robin?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 8:16:43 AM EDT
[#3]
He might only get a less-than-honorable discharge.

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
He'll probably get an other than honorable, if he's lucky. Otherwise, probably some jail time with a bad conduct discharge. Either way, justice served. You guys who want to bring back scourging and crucifixion for AWOL make me laugh though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He'll probably get an other than honorable, if he's lucky. Otherwise, probably some jail time with a bad conduct discharge. Either way, justice served. You guys who want to bring back scourging and crucifixion for AWOL make me laugh though.

AWOL and desertion/missing movement are two ENTIRELY different things. AWOL should pull a few days in the stockades, desertion very well should pull the death penalty.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AWOL and desertion/missing movement are two ENTIRELY different things. AWOL should pull a few days in the stockades, desertion very well should pull the death penalty.

Agreed!
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Why should deserters be given the death penalty, when rapists aren't?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I don't make the rules bud. I disagree with the latest SCOTUS decision, BTW.
Link Posted: 8/15/2008 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Both should be shot by a firing squad...... Im first on the list, any volunteers???
Link Posted: 8/23/2008 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Rapists didn't swear an oath to defend the constitution.  Rapists didn't run away from their duties during wartime.  This pretty much sums it up for me.

Ready. Aim. Fire!

B_S
Link Posted: 8/23/2008 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Rapists didn't swear an oath to defend the constitution.  Rapists didn't run away from their duties during wartime.  This pretty much sums it up for me.

Ready. Aim. Fire!

B_S

They swear the same oath that the deserters swear to, and we've got plenty.
Link Posted: 8/25/2008 4:07:18 PM EDT
[#12]
IM late, but still

I understand all you guy's frustrations I do. I was there in Iraq as military (got the DD-214 and the medals to prove it), and Im now overseas as a DoS Contractor... back in SWA... suckin air like everyone else (just paid more to do it).

This kid could have claimed Conscientious Objector, but that would have made his life WAY harder than what it is now.

Either he has some deep rooted anixt against this war (as many of us did and do) that he couldn’t deal with, or he was a sniveling scared worthless piece of human flesh.

Either way if he was gone form 1 to 29 days its AWOL. 30+ its desertion.

AWOL = NJP/Article 15

Desertion = Court Martial (NJP or Art. 15 is not an allowable option, skipper does NOT have authority to try under these requirements. The Commander/Skipper HAS/is required to send up to the PCMCA – Special Court Martial Convening Authority with request for Court Martial).

Desertion is an offense punishable by death (although that has not been carried out in a VERY VERY VERY long time).

At most he will get a dishonorable discharge and possibly brigg time.

If he can realistically prove Conscientious Objector, possibly less than honorable or administrative discharges at best.

If not

He’s FUCT’d.

He gets ANYTHING less than an Administrative Discharge he’s royally screwed. No McDonalds will hire him, NO company with ANY contract with the Government is ALLOWED to hire him. He cant work for ANY State, City, or Incorporated Township (so no ditch digging, sewer washing, road building), no gun buying.. He’ll have to apply/lobby to be able to vote… his life is over. He’ll be relegated to living in po-dunk NO WHERE in some coal mine somewhere having to lie his ass off to get ANY JOB ANYWHERE. As soon as ANY employer finds out about his discharge, they’ll shit can him faster than shit from a sick goose.

With that said, If he has some deep rooted issues with the war and ran becuase he cant take part in it and can calim and prove CO, then well good riddnace (he's still a cowardly piece of rubber dog shit), but he should take his spanking, take his administrative discharge and go home to dig a ditch somewhere for the rest of his life.

If he ran becuase hes some scared little shit... Then  no he should not be put to death. That my friends, is giving him the easy way out.
Link Posted: 8/25/2008 5:04:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree... Anyone who s a deserter oughtta get the death penalty, no questions asked. You signed the contract, you raised your hand, you swore to defend the Constitution. Shoulda took all that into consideration before you signed up, the .gov pays you what they say they will (most of the time) so you hold your end of the fuckin deal. Jesus Christ I get all worked up and pissed off when I think about this stuff.
Link Posted: 8/25/2008 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I agree... Anyone who gets an Article 15 oughtta get the death penalty, no questions asked. You signed the contract, you raised your hand, you swore to defend the Constitution. Shoulda took all that into consideration before you missed PT, the .gov pays you what they say they will (most of the time) so you hold your end of the fuckin deal. Jesus Christ I get all worked up and pissed off when I think about this stuff.

Lets raise the bar a little, and get some Roman Army discipline going. Outta be great for recruiting. We can call it the "Army of One Fuckup and We Execute You".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top