Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 2:10:03 PM EDT
I just wanted to brag my brother arrived at Fort Knox yesterday to start basic training, hes is going to be a Medic.  I'm sure his life is being twisted turned upside down right now.  He walked into the recruiters office last monday got signed up and shipped out by friday, I wish I had been there to help him out I think he got raked over the coals a little bit, I was gone training up for my second deployment.

Another one of my family to serve my Grandfather is a retired SGM, all of his brothers served in WWII, my Dad is a retired LTC. Now me and my brother are both in the Army.  
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Best of luck to him! Thanks to BOTH of you for your service!
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Good shit, Fort Knox is a bitch. The weather there this time of year is miserable.

You and him picked the right service, too! :D

Thank you both for what you do (and will be doing).
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:33:24 PM EDT
[#4]
thank you for keeping my family safe!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top