Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 5:03:15 PM EDT
Alright, OSO says I'm going to MEPS in July most likely and have my board hearing in Septemberish for PLC next summer.   I'm worried... I've had a few interesting medical run ins when I was younger, and currently.  What will I need documentation wise to pass?  Here is a list of what is/was wrong with me...

-Harline Fracture in my right arm (3rd grade)
-Scolosis (sp?)  (before puberty, and haven't been check since, might still be there, not sure, but my back looks "straght")
-Broken Jaw requiring four screws and a plate to be inserted in my chin (broken last November)... what kept me out this summer...
-Bummed knee (took a stick to the knee playing lacrosse in high school)... pain is gone for the most part, I have strained it a bit in the past (not recently) playing... you guessed it, lacrosse
-Migraines... once every four-six months or so, but they aren't very bad, I can still function through the pain

I just hope that everything goes smoothly, I don't want to get a medical DQ for something stupid like not having this or that.  As far as waivers, I know I will need one for the jaw, but anything else?  What can expect, etc?  I can run the PFT fine and am very very active and I haven't felt knee pain in a year now.  I just hope something stupid doesn't keep me out.  Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top