A Co 1Bn 14th Inf    Golden Dragons
"The Right of The Line"
Best Regiment in the 25th
Most Decorations WW2 & RVN
Camp Casey, Korea Summer 1973
Australia 1974 Kangaroo 1

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a service record thread tacked at the top of...

Oh right, you were a Grunt. Carry on.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:39:05 AM EDT
[#2]
What a jark :)
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:56:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess you and that other ass feel good now. I made a mistake and posted on the wrong thread. Maybe you guys or girls are jealous because you both were attached to your moms apron strings and never went passed cub scouts. I feel sorry for you both. Jealousy kills. Get a life and quit the stupid comments.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:30:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to ARFCOM, home of the stupid comment

Quoted:
I feel sorry for you both. Jealousy kills. Get a life and quit the stupid comments.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:41:03 AM EDT
[#5]
To Sgt Gold

I made those comments to respond to their idiotic statements. Why would you bash me and not them?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:21:35 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
To Sgt Gold

I made those comments to respond to their idiotic statements. Why would you bash me and not them?

I don't think anyone is bashing you.

Oh, and ignore Sukebe, he's a real ass.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:33:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Lighten up Francis:
Its just the internet, and you will find that individuals with low post counts (Myself included) are annoyed continuously until they figure out the site,  for instance there is a Service Record thread already here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:14:59 AM EDT
[#8]
It's nice to see a Marine post a picture of an Army Drill Sergeant along with their comments. Lighten up Francis:

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:43:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I am bashing them. Posters with low post counts tend to get abused by people who think a high post count equals intelligence.

Quoted:
To Sgt Gold

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:00:24 AM EDT
[#10]
Gotcha Sarge!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I guess you and that other ass feel good now. I made a mistake and posted on the wrong thread. Maybe you guys or girls are jealous because you both were attached to your moms apron strings and never went passed cub scouts. I feel sorry for you both. Jealousy kills. Get a life and quit the stupid comments.

It was no bash there. Sorry you are sensitive.  Some of us have more time deployed than you served.  Later ass hat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top