Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2006 3:54:42 PM EDT
Need some help finding out what my father-in-law is entilted to in repect to his medals. He was  honorably discharged in 1966 from the  Navy and did two west-pac cruises on the Hancock CVG-19 as a radarman. I have seen his DD-214 but it only states he has a AF Expeditionary medal. He was off the cost of Vietnam for both cruises and I have a feeling that when he was discharged the SW asian service medal was not authorized at that time. What should he have. I am making him a shadow box for his time that he was in. Need to see about his medals. Iam AD AF and want it corrected on his DD-214 and will get it changed for him. Any help thanks.    
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This might be a good place to start.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top