Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 4:41:59 PM EDT
I know its basically a union for the army. I'm guessing that they lobby for better pay and for other soldiers needs. The ROTC unit at Norwich is trying to recruit and I was interested in joining AUSA. Obviously they answered my general questions but I wanted to hear some things about it from guys who arent trying to recruit me... What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:25:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think they got me a discount on car insurance back in '90 when I was a member.    I don't recall much else about them.

You gonna start making stupid commercials now?
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:15:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think they got me a discount on car insurance back in '90 when I was a member.    I don't recall much else about them.

You gonna start making stupic commercials now?

No...but I do have some great news...

What's that?  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:44:58 AM EDT
[#5]
AUSA are the ones that lobby congress to inprove our benefits. They helped get our SGLI raised to 400K, pay increases, combat zone pay increases, and increases in COLA to name a couple. It's a good organization.

After joining or contributing to;
AUSA
Cup and Flower Fund
Senior NCO Fund
AER
CFC - read the flier that comes with CFC or you will be giving your money to the Gay and Lesbian organizations.

I barely had money for beer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top