Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/25/2005 8:21:03 PM EDT
Let it be known around Iraq that we have our C-130's equipped with water drop systems like we use to fight forest fires, and the the water tanks will be filled with PIG'S BLOOD.

If there is one more suicide bombing, a full load of pig's blood will be dropped on the nearest Mosque. Defiling it forever.  No more desires for Holy suicides with their belief of 70 virgins after the fanatics have been coated with the red stinky stuff.

If they are going to continue to fight dirty, then we are going to destroy that which is most sacred to them.

ADDED: Seeing the comments from those more knowledgeable than me, it was a stupid idea. Nevermind.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Opinions?

Keep post like this out of this forum.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:07:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey, that's a great idea!  We can piss off so many more future terrorists that way!  I was afraid there might actually be an end to the conflict one day, but as long as we can implement ideas like this we'll NEVER run out of enemies!  Way to go, man.  I'll mention your plan to my chain of command. [/extreme sarcasm]
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:12:23 AM EDT
[#3]
forget how insulting your post was, or how uncalled for.  I want to address the technical issues.

For a muslim to be exposed to pigs blood is no problem, they an even eat pig with no religious side effects as long as it is not by their own will.  I live in a region where the british tried that crap and every now and then you hear stupid shit from reactionaries here.  speak to a real muslim or take an korani study class and you will see hwy that this is just a stupid idea meant to inflame.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 7:13:46 AM EDT
[#4]
This crap belongs in GD....Not here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top