Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 1:38:15 AM EDT
I don't know if this has been done before but:

I just want to say Thanks!

For defending our country! Our Freedom! Our loved ones! Our Rights!

Thank you all that you did overseas! It is not forgotten!

Every time you get cut off in traffic, or flipped off, or angered because someone isn't giving you the respect you deserve, remember this!

America loves its armed forces, and we know what you gave up, you are a constant reminder of what we owe to this country, and a constant reminder of what some gave...

You are not forgotten! May God Bless you!

Don't let the actions of one idot form your opinions of Americans!

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:39:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I have never served in the armed forces, I am a LEO,

and just appreacate what you did for me! Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Speedinc

I am at a loss of words after reading your post, after listening to the berating for years it is hard to absorb a complement that I comprehend as words from your heart.

Thank you for the kind words that are rare these days for the military, even though I am retired it is nice to hear someone still cares.

May the good Lord watch over and protect you on duty and let you go home safe and sound.

Thanks for the good words

LRT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I served 4 years active duty, and never once stepped foot into harms way.  I don't deserve any thanks.  I stand beside you and offer my thanks and praise to those who have served in the face of adversity and have put it on the line.  I say a special prayer for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice and offer them my eternal gratitude.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I served 4 years active duty, and never once stepped foot into harms way.  I don't deserve any thanks.  I stand beside you and offer my thanks and praise to those who have served in the face of adversity and have put it on the line.  I say a special prayer for those who paid the ultimate sacrifice and offer them my eternal gratitude.

You served this country. You deserve Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top