Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/25/2004 9:14:34 PM EDT
Alright all you killers out there, I need your help. I have been a civilian for a whole month now, and I am trying to get a website up and running.  I need all of you to check it out and send me some feed back. Also, I am looking for a few contributing writers, you'll see what I'm talking about when you get there. So, far I have a few thousand readers, but they're all civilians and I want some Vet. traffic and contributions.

Keeping it simple, it's a soldiers view of everything in the news. If you have something you want to write about, send it to me and I'll let the world read it.

www.rebelrouser.net

Nasty
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#1]
P.S. Especially if you want to blast the mediawww.rebelrouser.net
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Right off... I would change the color of the font. Dark blue on black is horrible. Very hard to read.

Let me check it out more and I'll get back to you

ETA : looks great. I like it.
<salutes>
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Well,

I would like to keep the Reb, White, and Blue thing going. What other colors would you suggest?

Also, I need some comments from Vets about this Missing Explosives crap, or anything else. These assholes have attacked us for too long. I am writting an article on it, but I keep getting pissed off so it might be a few hours. You can Email your comments to me at[email protected]. I will put them up as soon as possible.

Thanx

Nasty
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:52:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Your formatting looks off.  The Bush Cheney ads are on top of the caption to your road picture.  On your "latest article" page, the Bush Cheney ads are on top of the article text.  I'm using internet explorer 6.0.  

CB1 is right about the colors, you need more contrast between your text and background.

Otherwise, I like the overall format and the content.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:32:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Well.............welcome fellolw vet!   Thank you for your service to our country.  

That said...............maybe you might want to tone down calling ourselves "killers".  It's late, I'm tired and it just struck me the wrong way.  Civilians don't understand and we live among them now.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 7:46:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Well,

To be honost, I could care less what civilians feel comfortable with. That is what the military is for, braking things and killing people. If you don't agree with this statement, go read The Art of War. Besides it's only a term of endearment, and I only use it around Vets.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top