Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2004 6:44:14 PM EDT
I was reading the ghost story thread in GD and was wondering if any of you guys ever been stationed at Landsthul and had the chance to walk around in some of the old buildings.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Landstool? I was there 91-93. Which old buildings?

Did you know the main hospital itself was originally shaped like a swastika?

I'm pretty sure the barracks were haunted though, we always had a problem with phantom sh*tters.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:14:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Yea, no kidding, I didn't know that. What did you do? I was there fron 97 to 00, but I was a AF fire dawg. I was talking about the building in front of the library with the bio research lab in it. The one with the "secret" tunnel entrance in the broom closet that took you across a big court yard to the next building and under some other stuff. It's right behind the Bismark tower.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:57:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Preventive Medicine.

Hell, It took me a while to even remember that there was a library there. I think the only time I went was when I outprocessed!

IIRC, that was up the hill to the right. The bio research lab used to be the 10th MEDLAB when I was there. 502nd MASH was up there too, used to be the CRT teams until the 502nd moved in around 92ish.

Vaguely remember Bismark tower. Spent a lot of time at the Kasade.

Taking the back trails to post was a PITA after a few Pirminators,  Meters, or Rattlers!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Exactally. That's the building I'm talking about. Did you ever get to go into the tunnels under there?

Hell, I'd forgotten all about Perminator! That was some rough shit, especially for me, I usually drink weisen and other lighter beers. Tore the hell out of some meters though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top