Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 6:06:29 AM EDT
Well I'm back for good now guys. As I'm sure there are people who have joined this board since i left I am the "young guy" here. Saddly In January I was Surge Deployed aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71). It was a little un expected but I was able to have my name on this board preserved. (Thanks Admin). I said hello to Saddam for all of you guys via 2000 lb bombs. Basicaly we whopped the hell out of 110,000 troops up in northern Iraq as the news was saying nearly constantly. I've accualy been on US Soil for almost a month. I had a hell of a time setting up my internet access in my new apartment. The good news is that I have shot my RRA AR several times since I got back. It was preserved just as I left it. In fact a funny thing was that I had removed my Rear Sight while it was in storage and when I put it back on it shot dead on. Nothing but black at 100 yards (still about 1.5 moa though). I figured I'd be tweaking it for days to get it back in the swing of things. So far so good though. I still have yet to read through all of the back dated posts here. Did any breakthrough good ideas develop while i was gone? What all has happned to the AW ban? Bring a guy whose been living in a can for the past several months up to speed.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 6:54:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:24:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome home !!!!!!!!!!![beer] from one VA to another.

One thing has changed in the gun laws. NC has passed a law that allows VA's with CCW to legally carry in NC. Should be in affect in less than 90 days.

Thanks for your service.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your service and welcome back.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for keeping us free.  Try to come to Texas for Gunstock this fall.

-Zmeja
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top