Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2016 3:22:32 PM EDT
I'm on my 10 year of being out of the Marines and my last OD green undershirts has seen better days. I have been trying to find someone who makes these shirts Sportsmen's guide said they had some so I bought 12 of them and these are not the undershirts we had at our PX way way to thick of cotton more like a regular shirt then an undershirt.

If anyone can tell me the brand as all mine had the tags cut out or a place I can buy them it would be a great help to me wish Air Force PX had these shirts!

Guys that are in get as many as you can beofre you get out hate them now but latter you will miss and love the ones you have! Stay safe out there and know you all have people to talk to if you need to here! Thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Soffe
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 3:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that mine were soffee (sp) like my silkies. Towards the end I bought my own underarmor ones but I know that isn't what you are looking for!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Soffe
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Soffe

Thanks found some!

Quoted:
I believe that mine were soffee (sp) like my silkies. Towards the end I bought my own underarmor ones but I know that isn't what you are looking for!

I had a bunch of the old school UA stuff when they first came out back in 2002-2006 they did not like us to wear anything but the Soffe good to see there letting you guy use the UA  and other types now. Wish UA would come back with there old shorts they where as thin as the undershirts and made great boxers.

Now on to find a replacement hoodie OD green with the EGA on it!
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thanks found some!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Soffe

Thanks found some!

LoL.... wanna feel old like me?

My son just came back from the 15th MEU's most recent WestPac. While he was afloat, he hit me up to mail him some of those green t shirts. As it turned out, I had two NOS packs of Soffe brand shirts in my bag full of uniform stuff, both of which I sent him.

... I kept (and still wear several times a week) the Soffe long sleeve Green t shirts I wore after sleeves were unrolled for winter.

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 10:57:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

I'm actually liking  http://www.leatherneckforlife.com/ for their selection of designs that we would have ridiculed boots for wearing to the strip clubs across from Geiger or out on Court street a decade ... or two... or three ago
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 12:53:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Pm me, i bought a ton of shirts once at a auction. Thought i was buying 7 dozen and ended up with 7 huge boxes of seconds.... enough to fill every inch of a tahoe from passanger seat back. Ive used most as rags and give a bunch away. Let me know your size and ill see what i have left. I think i have like 2 small boxes left somewhere.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm actually liking  http://www.leatherneckforlife.com/ for their selection of designs that we would have ridiculed boots for wearing to the strip clubs across from Geiger or out on Court street a decade ... or two... or three ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like the shirts. Not sure if they had them when you where in but the hoodie I'm looking for are just like the OD PT sweatshirts but with a hood and pocket. They hated when we wore these to PT.
Link Posted: 4/15/2016 9:29:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Like the shirts. Not sure if they had them when you where in but the hoodie I'm looking for are just like the OD PT sweatshirts but with a hood and pocket. They hated when we wore these to PT.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey now! I only got out in June of '07!!

... so yes, I remember them. Barely.... if I remember to take my geritol, etc..
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#9]
grunt.com may have what you are looking for.

I still have a few Sofee unopened packs packed away. I may have outgrown them or the gremlins shrank them.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#10]
double tap
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top