Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2015 5:30:49 PM EDT
My father retired years ago after 25 years and I'm putting together a shadow box. I'd like a flag from an actual base where we were stationed, or Lakeland AFB. Any input or advice would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Only things I can think of off the top of my head is to try calling either the Public Information office or the Base Commander's office.  Good luck!

Edit... I've seen pictures of the operation at the White House where a crew spends the day running flags up and down a flagpole to supply flags to congress critters and their constituents.  If you send them a flag, they might find a pole somewhere they can run it up.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:47:02 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.jbsa.af.mil/library/publicaffairs.asp

give the Public Affairs guys a call and see if they can help you out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top