Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2010 7:37:05 PM EDT
i have been waiting to go to Meps for over 5 months because of this thing and my recruiter has had it submitted twice. the first one took over a month to get put on the submission log and the second one has been pending for 2 months now. the first one has been pending for almost 5 months.  is there anything i can do? is this normal?? I have been bugging the living shit out of my recruiter about it but i know there is only so much he can do about it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 8:52:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to the reality of the military, Hurry Up and Wait!!!

It took me 3 months to get a pass off threw MEPs for having Lime Disease.

Good Luck!
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#2]
You didnt mention what branch you were attempting to join but it could be that they are not having trouble meeting goals with the current pool of applicants.
When I was on the street we always had a few kids that were in the same boat.....when times were good they were back burnered.  When things were lean the CO would get involved with the MEPS CO and apply some pressure.
This is all in general terms and may not apply to your situation but it could be a factor.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 8:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
get used to it
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You didnt mention what branch you were attempting to join but it could be that they are not having trouble meeting goals with the current pool of applicants.
When I was on the street we always had a few kids that were in the same boat.....when times were good they were back burnered.  When things were lean the CO would get involved with the MEPS CO and apply some pressure.
This is all in general terms and may not apply to your situation but it could be a factor.

Army. thanks for the replies its kinda what i figured
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top