Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2009 6:12:14 PM EDT
Allegedly a police officer from Michigan, Edward Sanchez, confiscated some marijuana. Rather than dump it out or arrest the person he confiscated it from and turn it in as evidence, he decided to take it home.  He and his wife bake up a batch of brownies & eat the whole pan in one sitting. They were so overwhelmed by the drugs' effects, they were concerned that they might have overdosed.  They called 911.... to check the Red Wings score.

Here, the local news reports on the aftermath. Click here first!
Here's the audio from the 911 tape.

"Time is going by really, really, really, really slow."

Sorry if this is old news or a dupe but it's funny as heck.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Just laugh anyway, and dont forget to tell him/her what a dumbass they are.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 11:37:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude in this economy that guy just gave up his job for the redwings score....My god what a moron.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:35:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Dude in this economy that guy just gave up his job for the redwings score....My god what a moron.

Nah, it was posted in 2007 and was probably older than that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#4]
The story after his on the news was postage going up to 41 cents.  That was effective in May 2007.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#5]
we got to watch that when our Narcotics guys put on our in service training a few months ago....."I think we're dead" That is just freaking priceless!!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 12:28:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, it was posted in 2007 and was probably older than that.

yeah I work in an close by dept and this happened in early 2007.

J-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top