Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2009 6:26:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:37:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Dodge Neon you say? That's my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 7:41:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this the same guy videotaping border checkpoints with snappy music?
Link Posted: 9/11/2009 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#3]
We should all be aware and vigilant.  It gets easy to just drive straight home and fall into being tired after work, I have been guilt of this too.  Another officer I work with just caught some guys video taping his house and cars.  Possibly gang related and linked to some very unpleasant intel.

This poor guy is obviously just unlucky living that close to this nutjob.  

I live in a nice neighborhood with 3 other cops within 2 blocks; however, 2 houses down, the 16yo kid just seems to got himself into a gang this summer .
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#4]
The only way to handle something like this is VERY CAREFULLY.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 6:38:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Sadly, I think we will be reading/hearing about this nut job in te future.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:23:01 AM EDT
[#7]
I think we would be amazed at the nut jobs that live near your house.  A few months ago a neighbor ran over to my house and said her boyfriend tried to kill himself.  Sure enough there he was in bed with a gun and cut wrists.  He made it, but my neighbor had enough sense to get a injunction against him.
After my shift I make a few passes of my house before I park.  Paranoid,,,, no.  Vigilant,,,, yes.
Be safe out there!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:00:51 AM EDT
[#8]
A perfect example/reason to carry off duty and to make sure the wife is trained in firearms for home defense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top