Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2009 9:21:11 PM EDT
June 17-19 for all EMS FF LE and Mil
This offer is good at Cabela’s retail stores only. Not available on catalog or internet orders. This offer will be valid
on in-stock store merchandise only. Not valid on Firearms, Ammunition, Gift Certifi cates or Gift Cards. Offer cannot
be used on prior purchases. Offer cannot be used in combination with any other promotion or previous offers.
Other restrictions apply, see store for details. Please present government ID.
Employee Discount will be given to all EMS,
Firefi ghters, Law Enforcement, Military and Veterans.
This is our way of saying “Thank You”.
HOMETOWN
HEROES
SALE JUNE 17-19

Just got this in my email at work.  Anyone know what the employee Discount is.

Rusty
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 9:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sweet

I think I smell a new rod and reel.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 4:53:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Anyone know what the employee Discount is.

Rusty

As I recall it is 40%. Got about 600dollars in hunting clothes one year and only paid about 380 IIRC. Our cabelas give the full discount on all brands they carry (or atleast they did the last couple of times I went to this promotion) not just on the Cabelas branded.

J-

edit: too bad im gonna be out of town I need a new tree stand to replace the one that got stolen last year and a new trail cam that also got stolen

Link Posted: 6/12/2009 5:19:25 AM EDT
[#3]
if this is true it will be well worth the hour drive and i dont even need anything
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 8:04:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't have a Cabela's here in Miami.....
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#6]
According to one of the boat salesmen at the local Bass Pro Shop, FF, EMT, and Police get the Hometown Heroes thing here all the time.  I was in dreaming at getting a decent boat and he let me know about it.  According to him, it's a pretty damn good discount.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:57:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I went to the last one in East Hartford.  For Cabela's brand items...you get the biggest discounts, I think almost 40% as someone else mentioned.  For other items which are not Cabela's brand, like guns and ammo, the discounts dwindle downwards to around 10%.  Nonetheless...definately dangerous on my Cabela's black card.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:17:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I went to the last one in East Hartford.  For Cabela's brand items...you get the biggest discounts, I think almost 40% as someone else mentioned.  For other items which are not Cabela's brand, like guns and ammo, the discounts dwindle downwards to around 10%.  Nonetheless...definately dangerous on my Cabela's black card.

No discount on guns or ammo.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:47:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No discount on guns or ammo.

I believe you are correct...
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Does that cover Correction Officers also?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#11]
As far as I can tell yes it dose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top