Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 5:21:12 PM EDT
Due to the large number of LEOs on the boards, we've added a place for the discussion of all different phases of Law Enforcement.  This is not going to become a place for LEO bashing. This is a place for folks to get together as gun owners, and Americans. Have fun.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]
From a retired LEO, thanks Don.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
They can give the location of the best doughnut shops.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Mall Ninjas should also be included.

They do uphold the Law.   Thank you, Gecko 45
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]

All the good doughnut shops I knew have closed since I retired...Could there be some connection there?
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys, Mall Security could be associate members, as well as really cute Donut shop clerks
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:45:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Do officers get a lot of free shit from the local merchants?
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Howdy!

I hope that non-LEO's are free to post here too![0:)]

Now, I know that I have an anti-LEO reputation around here, and I think that it is unfair. I may have said somethings that were not "diplomatic". Anyway, I've always been intrigued by cops. I've even thought of becoming one. But I didn't because I wouldn't be able to enforce half the laws and would be out of there real quick![:D]

Anyhoo, I think this forum will be a great place to have some CIVIL discussions on tactics and such of cops. I realize most cops are good guys, and that they are on our side, so I see no reason to alienate them. I think that there isn't enough communication between cops and civilians, and that contributes to the "us vs them" mentality. Most people hear and interact with cops only when bad things happen. The same thing happens with gun owners too. The media plays a large part of this of course.

So I hope I can get rid of the negative image I have. I may be young naive, so maybe you "seniors"([;)]) can enlighten me!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey!  What was that?  Did anyone else's BS detector just go off?  Hmmm...Let's give him a chance and see how this plays out...
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:32:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I expect within 24 hrs. it should be obvious who the trolls are by the comments that they post on this section.  Thanks for getting this section open Don.  As usual, I'll remain available to "take out the trash".  
View Quote

Can I help ? hehe

Seriously though, thanks to DonR and the STAFF for making this happen !

Also, Lib made some very good points in his above post. I too, hope we LEOS and the non LEOS can get together for some interesting and, thought provoking chats without the useless "bashing" and name calling.   Pat

P.S. Its Waffle House guys...Donuts are out !
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Well I sell computers to cops , can I join !?!?
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Will you sell me one cheap??LOL.......

Thanks Don R
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#14]
According to LotBoy I got mine for free...
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for opening this section! Great idea!

Free computers for LEOs? Maybe in fantasy land!

[USA]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 1:28:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Hmmmm..we'll see how this plays out and how long before it deteriorates due to the bashers.
But....nice to see a dedicated forum for popo.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 6:58:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
According to LotBoy I got mine for free...
View Quote

HEHEHEHEHEHE !!!!    That's funny !!  [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top