Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2001 5:17:35 PM EDT
Just a note to thank the Law Enforcement Officers on this site for their hard work. No knocks in this post!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for keeping Duncan Doughnuts in business.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:27:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Lotboy- This is not goting to be your personal playground. This forum wasn't put here for you to try to get in your cheap digs. BTW- You might need to take a look at #2 in the forums conduct code too.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
here we go....  the web police (no pun intended) are on patrol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
ironic that most of the people on this site don't like being told what to do.  but the second they become staff, look out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
As Homer would say "Mmmmmm Doughnuts".
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#7]
That's [b]Dunkin' Donuts[/b] you twit.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That's [b]Dunkin' Donuts[/b] you twit.
View Quote
LMAO
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Mmmm crispy cream!
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:52:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:38:51 PM EDT
[#11]
You guys may find this funny but I TRIED to find a police officer at the local donut shop with no luck...I'll give ya the story...It was a sat. morning and I was on the highway heading to work.  I was going about 70 in the fast lane(speed limit is 55-60) REAL light traffic...I looked over towards the middle lane and there is some guy motioning me to pull over..I notice he's in a school district police car...I TRY and ignore him(there have been cases here where security guards and other wannabe police officers try to pull you over) and pick up the speed a little(80ish). This guy gets REAL ticked and points at me to pull over now..I mouth to him F-You..he then starts to swerve at me. I speed up and merge onto another freeway hoping to loose  this crazy..no luck..this guy is trying everything to get me off the road..Then he tries to get in front of me..well I know that that aint gonna happen..I then proceeded to speed up to the max my little Nissan will go 110MPH(has a stupid governer).  Traffic is still kinda light but I am re3ally worried about this crazy guy..To add more to my fears(that hes a wacko) He has NO siren on and NO lights.  I feel he is trying not to attract REAL police attention...anyways I am getting closer to my job and I remember my favorite stop in the morning..The local Donut shop..No jokes/offense guys but there seems to be an officer in and out of there pretty often(hey they have to eat breakfast too)in the morning.  I get off the freeway and kinda loose the guy but I still head over to the donut shops parking lot..guess what..NO police..so i call 911 from my cell phone and describe this crazy man...they then inform me that the school police have the authority to give a ticket for speeding on the freeway, but this was highly unlikely...Well now I feel like im in a world of crap..I look in the rearview mirror and there he is pulling up...He sees me on the phone..I "slowly" get out of my car and apologize for this chase..His said he figured I didn't know he could pull me over(he also realized his cars lights were not working). He then asked me to hold on, gets on his lapel mic and says something about a medical emergency..I asked him what was up..He replied that they were getting other cars in position to stop me.  We talked for a bit outside the shop and I asked him if I could get him a coffee(figured I would avoid any donut talk)He said no thanks and all was well..This really scared the crap out of me..I did however call a customer of mine who is a police officer for the city of Houston(she was officer of the year that year)and explained the whole thing to her..she said the guy really should have stopped chasing and may have been BSing about calling off the REAL police as his actions were in serious question...I don't know but it sure did shake me up...Anywaysmoral of the story they aint always at the donut shop...Anyways keep up the good work guys...
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mmmm crispy cream!
View Quote

That's [b]Krispy Kreme[/b] you twit!
View Quote

Just pushing button.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:11:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Lotboy, evidently you ddin't bother to read ny post or the rules. As per Goatboy's orders, your account is locked.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Come on guys....Its WAFFLE HOUSE...Not the donut shop. Geez, if your going to post our hangouts, at least get em right !
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll ditto the thanks.

BTW, nothing compares to Krispy Kreme!
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 5:39:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Lotboy, evidently you ddin't bother to read ny post or the rules. As per Goatboy's orders, your account is locked.
View Quote
WOW! i'll probably get the boot for this too. but this moderater/staff thing is really getting out of control.  people are getting booted for rediculous things.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Come on guys....Its WAFFLE HOUSE...Not the donut shop. Geez, if your going to post our hangouts, at least get em right !
View Quote

Shoot...you should see the lovely folks we have working at the waffle house in my area.  I could clear some major warrants if I started running them.  Needless to say I don't eat there at all.  

P.S.  The Shipley's Donuts place gives us free donuts!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Donuts heck. You can have every DD and KK in town,  but you'll never find out where I go for Barbeque!  As an aside,  it's interesting to glance into the kitchen at your local IHOP and see the cook wearing one of those plastic armbands the county segregates prisoners with.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top