BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/6/2008 7:18:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#1]
My prayers go out to his family....
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:17:20 AM EDT
[#2]
perp is dead.  shot himself after briefly talking to a negotiator is my understanding.

apparently (according to cnn's website) there was some history between the perp and the deputy- from the perp's time in jail.

so very sad.  RIP, my prayers are with your family.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#3]
P.O.S. bad guy died at 12:30 am Fri at hospital. R.I.H badguy  

Prayers out to the fallen Officer.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Prayers to the family...

This part was interesting, I thought.  

"...Helm said the three officers approached Bryson's mobile home carefully and made their way inside. Officers often serve warrants early in the morning, expecting that suspects will be asleep.

"The officer was actually shot inside the residence," she said..."

Article said he was just out of the academy.  I wonder if he was even out of FTO yet?
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Prayers to the family...

"...Helm said the three officers approached Bryson's mobile home carefully and made their way inside. Officers often serve warrants early in the morning, expecting that suspects will be asleep.

Article said he was just out of the academy.  I wonder if he was even out of FTO yet?

Maybe there was a CCO with them?  I know that the media ALWAYS gets the facts straight.  CCOs can enter houses w/o consent or warrants of people on community supervision (parole).
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:32:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Prayers to the family...

Maybe there was a CCO with them?  I know that the media ALWAYS gets the facts straight.  CCOs can enter houses w/o consent or warrants of people on community supervision (parole).

Could be.  Sucks all the way around.  Very sad.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 3:09:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP Deputy Tate
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 6:06:22 AM EDT
[#9]
How did that turd manage to get himself into an academy with a felony case of POM pending?
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 8:43:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
How did that turd manage to get himself into an academy with a felony case of POM pending?

Huh?  Please elaborate
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh?  Please elaborate

lol, nevermind critical reading is essential. I skimmed over the story really quick and somehow figured that the perp just graduated the academy.

Im retarded, sorry.

prayers to the fallen officers family and many wishes that a tree will fall on the perp while out there in the wild.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#13]
RIP
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top