Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2008 4:05:43 PM EDT
Dont get me started on CALEA,  but anyways we are still stuck with mini-14s at my current department which are unreliable and to be totally honest pieces of crap (we broke 3 firing pins during the last range session, and had 2 where the sites were totally fubard) so a bunch of us are getting ready to adamently request a personally owned patrol rifle program for our agency since they are too cheap to buy something that works and costs was the chiefs big issue with switching guns.  Anybody that would be willing to hit me up via pm, and help me with my proposal would be great.

Any help is apperciated, Having a calea accredited department policy to model ours on should hopefully help satisfy the white shirts up at the top since they are really big on that piece of crap program, which if we werent involved with we would have the cash to afford them easily.

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I am also interested in this.

It's kinda in our Admin Orders but everytime I ask if I can do it I get a look like and a lecture from my LT.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:43:36 PM EDT
[#2]
 I could use this too.

Bucky145
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 12:31:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Tag....same situation here.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 2:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Send me an e-mail with a work e-mail address..

I will get a copy out this weekend.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top