Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2008 5:19:21 PM EDT
I want to do some practice prior to scenario training, I was thinking DV and suicide threats would probably be some good ones to practice?

Any hints for scenario tests?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I want to do some practice prior to scenario training, I was thinking DV and suicide threats would probably be some good ones to practice?

Any hints for scenario tests?

Are you in the academy now?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you mean for Defensive Tactics scenarios, or for end-of-academy officer survival scenarios?

I dunno that there's a way to 'practice' for them... the point is to have something unexpected happen and see how you react. Most of our end-of-academy scenarios had 3-4 variants depending on how you acted/what you did.

I got into a full-on brawl with an instructor following a DV call gone bad... they had to physically pull us apart, I was bleeding and he had a sore gut from the end of the baton... After we cooled off, it was a gentleman's handshake and a job well done!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top