Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2007 7:35:10 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#1]
When out riding on duty I lock up my bike with one set of regular S&W handcuffs.  I carry two pair.  Not the most secure for a $1,700 bike but I have not lost it yet.  I use to use a big A$$ lock but ditched it to save weight.  After locking it up I do check it over to make sure no one has messed with the quick releases before going back out riding.

Bucky145    
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:12:01 AM EDT
[#3]
The product has been out approx. 5+ years.  It is a bike lock.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The product has been out approx. 5+ years.  It is a bike lock.

Never seen them before.  Kinda neat.

Ditto,

I have been IPMBA certified, but didn't get a chance to use it on my previous department.  The base I work at now and the department I work part time at don't use bikes.

I might have to hunt down a pair for giggle.  My neighbor across the street road races and would get a kick out of these.  She is a bit of a cop groupie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top