Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2007 9:53:58 PM EDT
After consulting Jadams951 on a good spot down south to poach for stolen cars, I decided to head back to my area and go eat dinner.

Its always on the way to the can, or to dinner that shit happens.

Anyway, I see an 1984 Lincoln.  I get a little PC (exp registration) and try to stop it.  25 miles later after the chase we tased, and the K9 bit.  He was then taken into custody while resisting.  I asked him what the scariest part of the whole thing was for him.  He said it was the K9. LOL  

Filed felony evading on him and felony endangering a child.   He ran from us and had his 1, 4 and 6 year olds un-buckled in the back seat.

That is all, I thought I'd share before my adrenalin high is gone.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Good one, thanks for getting him off the streets and out of those kids' lives.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Why'd he run???
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:17:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Why'd he run???

I don't know the OP, but I'm going to take a wild guess:

1.) Car was hot (stolen)
2.) Didn't have a DL
3.) Drunk

take your pick of the above...(again just a guess)

Nice work
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh snap! Its good to finally put an arfcom screen name with a radio number.

You did a terrific job calling out the streets and block numbers during hte persuit.

You got into some stuff backing up another unit later in the night as well if i remember correctly.

I remember that yall had somebody at gunpoint later on in the evening.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:43:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Filed felony evading on him and felony endangering a child.   He ran from us and had his 1, 4 and 6 year olds un-buckled in the back seat.

So is that one count for each child, or were you nice and gave a group discount?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:27:39 AM EDT
[#6]
...and as usual I'm so damn far west from everyone that everytime we have a chase I'm too damn far to have any fun because it's all over by the time I get there.

His DL was suspended and I think he had some city warrants and didn't want to have his kids taken to CPS.  Typical ghetto ass brother along with his family.  He drives to the southpark/sunny side of town.  Then his 60+ year old neighbors come out cussing us calling us "fuckers" and how we are harassing him.  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:39:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh snap! Its good to finally put an arfcom screen name with a radio number.

You did a terrific job calling out the streets and block numbers during hte persuit.

You got into some stuff backing up another unit later in the night as well if i remember correctly.

I remember that yall had somebody at gunpoint later on in the evening.

Your thinking of 5R21, Dep. Chapa.  He called my pursuit since he was the second unit.  Primary only calls it till 2nd arrives.  I am 85T25.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...and as usual I'm so damn far west from everyone that everytime we have a chase I'm too damn far to have any fun because it's all over by the time I get there.

His DL was suspended and I think he had some city warrants and didn't want to have his kids taken to CPS.  Typical ghetto ass brother along with his family.  He drives to the southpark/sunny side of town.  Then his 60+ year old neighbors come out cussing us calling us "fuckers" and how we are harassing him.  

Yea.  I had to relocate the scene because the entire neighborhood was getting pissed that we were arresting him.  We released the kids to his mom who also had some minor traffic warrants.  she had 4 of them.  I think if I woulda arrested her too it would have quite literally started a riot.  sometimes its just better to relocate.  

I went ahead and tipped off cps to make a round or to over at their house too.  I put it in my report.  CPS is gonna check on the kids. ahahhaahaha i am an asshole!  
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:43:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So is that one count for each child, or were you nice and gave a group discount?

DA only accepted 2 felonies.  Had to give a "group buy."
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:52:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:12:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Loved it when the bad guy ran!  Paws and jaws (and lone heck of good nose).
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:32:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Do you guys work for an Arfcom PD or what?

Good job!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:52:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Nice!  The K9 bite, taser is a great combo
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
In my basement laboratory I am working on electrified canine dentures for just such an occasion.
I think the combination would be awesome.

Nice collar.

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, if y'all ever see a blue dodge neon with CT plates on the tollway

Please don't tase me
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Great Job !!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top