Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2007 7:59:25 AM EDT
My almost 3 yr old is a certified firefighter nut. I am trying to put together the ultimate firefighter room for him. We recently took a trip to our local fire station and along with a tour, the guys were nice enough to give us some real gear. Well, my boy really thinks that he is the cock-of-the-walk now that he has some authentic turnout gear.

I've already ordered some goggles and some decals from a firefighter equipment company and I'd like to get some more stuff for him such a length of hose and a lightweight nozzle.

Are there any firefighters out there who might have some equipment that's just sitting around gathering dust? If so I'd be happy to make you an offer depending on what you have. You can respond here or send me an email. [email protected]

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Try ebay?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:49:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My almost 3 yr old is a certified firefighter nut. I am trying to put together the ultimate firefighter room for him. We recently took a trip to our local fire station and along with a tour, the guys were nice enough to give us some real gear. Well, my boy really thinks that he is the cock-of-the-walk now that he has some authentic turnout gear.

I've already ordered some goggles and some decals from a firefighter equipment company and I'd like to get some more stuff for him such a length of hose and a lightweight nozzle.

Are there any firefighters out there who might have some equipment that's just sitting around gathering dust? If so I'd be happy to make you an offer depending on what you have. You can respond here or send me an email. [email protected]

Thanks

I'll look around our  gear storage area and see if I can find anything.  If I do, I could probably get you a list of items, and a recommended donation and shipping amount.

No promises, I have a busy week ahead of me, but if you shoot me an IM reminder later this week, (weds thurs fri) I'll see what I can find.

It will have to be 'junk' that we are not ever planning to use again.  Normally this is determined by how thisck the layer of dust is, and any evidence of it being a serviceable items.  Lights, old gloves, decals, I really will jsut have to nose around and see what I can find that you might be able to use.

TRG
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'll look around our  gear storage area and see if I can find anything.  If I do, I could probably get you a list of items, and a recommended donation and shipping amount.

No promises, I have a busy week ahead of me, but if you shoot me an IM reminder later this week, (weds thurs fri) I'll see what I can find.

It will have to be 'junk' that we are not ever planning to use again.  Normally this is determined by how thisck the layer of dust is, and any evidence of it being a serviceable items.  Lights, old gloves, decals, I really will jsut have to nose around and see what I can find that you might be able to use.

TRG

Sounds good. Thank you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Lots of fire stuff on ebay.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top