Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 5:48:30 PM EDT
Since we seize cars with a good quantity of drugs, the dopers are renting cars, tinting the windows and doing their deliveries.
So it seems the dope man here prefers new Dodge Chargers and Magnums.  He also likes the 300M.  What does your local dope man rent?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:00:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Anything from Enterprise rental.  It seems you could be Jack the Ripper with a fresh victim and  they'll rent you something.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I havent heard of them doing that before.

I seen the same crackdealer driving an 80s Regal buring oil for about 3 years here.

From what I hear they will get one of thier customers to steal a car, Cutlass Ciera seems to be the one of choice and drive them around all night, then ditch it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anything from Enterprise rental.  It seems you could be Jack the Ripper with a fresh victim and  they'll rent you something.

YEP!  Enterprise....for the Enterprising thug!
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Chevy Avalanche. Lots of places to stash the drugs.

For the cars they prefer to rent they usually pick the most touristy, unassuming car they can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top