Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2006 8:46:53 AM EDT
Thanks you for the job you do.  I dont know how you all put up with the whining BS stuff that you have to every day. At least I can take them to jail.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Thanks you for the job you do.  I dont know how you all put up with the whining BS stuff that you have to every day. At least I can take them to jail.

I'll +1 that.

I couldn't imagine trying to treat somebody while running code down the bumpy ass road.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 12:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
15 years of paramedic-ing and that is the first Thanks I've heard.  

Thank you, sir!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Thank you, sir!

Yeah, you guys put up with a lot of shit. Thanks for putting up, and sticking with it. People don't realize how much you guys do!!!!

Thank you.

"Most of us will probably need you... before you ever need us."

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 1:22:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Thank you, sir!

11 years in my case, but the sentiment is the same.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

A big +1 here too. I don't know how you all do that job, but I sure appreciate knowing that you all are there. Thanks!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#6]
10 years doing the Paramedic thing and we get the occasional thank you.  But means alot coming from inside the ranks and from the LEO's we work with.  Letters to the Chief are nice but I prefer professional acknowlegment of a job well done from my crew and other FF's who were on the scene.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 6:45:46 AM EDT
[#7]
It's nice to be thanked. You are all welcome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top