Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 5:57:05 PM EDT
I was contacted today by a bondsman who was looking for one of his clients. Of course, it was while i was busy with 1000 other things, but i was able to make time. He had info from an ex-girlfriend where the guy was so we met up and headed over there. I knocked on the door and of course the girl who answered busted out the now famous line,"You got a search warrant?" When I reminded her that her Probation Officer wouldn't be to happy if she found out that the female had refused us permission to search, she sang a different tune!! I ask her where he's at and she says "on the couch".

Me and another guy walked in and, of course, all the lights in this shitty apt were turned off. We get to the very back bedroom and find the guy standing in a corner, trapped like a rat. And make no mistake, this s.o.b. was HUGE! I remembered him being big, but good lord. Well, i settled my taser dot on his chest and he gave up w/o a fight, thank God. Could've been because the last time he was arrested he got three bursts from the probes. I guess he's got a pretty good memory anyway. He had several warrants, a couple no bond for drug trafficking. A good arrest with nobody hurt, worked out good.

Thanks for taking the timehug.gif
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:07:51 AM EDT
[#1]
sounds like  job well done
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
job well done
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:46:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Shit, I took the ride once. Only once. Never again if I can humanely prevent it.

And yes, the full ride was in a training capacity and not in operational use on the streets.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:15:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Darn, no tazing........
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Darn, no tazing........hr

My thoughts exactly.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#7]
The guy that trained me for the taser said something about "educating" these guys, apparently it worked.

Nice hook.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top