Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2006 8:21:11 PM EDT
I'm in Patrol Rifle training this week and next and got to cross train on the Remington 7615 Police today. It's a pretty neat little rifle but ours were ordered with the Wilson Combat "Ghost Ring" sights and the front sight bead is HUGE. Covers the entire head and then some on our silhouette targets from 50 yards. Not exactly the sight puctire I'd want if I was trying to take a head shot on someone with body armor in a stand off/shoot out. Not exactly what I'd want on a precision tool like a rifle, period. Besides the sights, I'd prefer a semi-auto version, with a Leupold 4X scope on it of course, as a back-up to my AR w/EOTech.

On the plus side, it accepts AR mags and seems like a solid built piece. I could grow to REALLY like it with different sights. Maybe just a smaller front sight bead... Anyone else get to play with one yet? If you get a chance to wring one out it's worth looking at.

A couple pics... The gun...

A co-worker sending rounds down range with one...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top