Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 6:55:10 AM EDT
I would personally like to take a moment to thank all of you out there for the job you do every day. You deal with the people, places and things that no one else wants to, are belittled and verbally abused for doing your job, I for one am thankful that there are men and women out there doing what you're doing, no one can be everywhere all the time but when trouble arises it is the police and emergency responders we call and with no thought of personal safety you come to our aid, like the soldiers fighting for us all across the globe, it is you folk that fight for us right here at home and I really wish more people would remember this. God bless all of you, stay safe and be sure to make it home, we're all counting on you even if we don't tell you all enough. Thank-you for all you do, Norman
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:08:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#2]
just wanted to let you folks all know that there are plenty of us the really appreciate you all. there are always plenty of posts and threads bashing the police and I don't think it's right. there is good and bad in all people, just because one does this or that doesn't mean all do. keep up the outstanding work and again thank-you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:44:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Your sentiments are MUCH appreciated.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:53:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, a cold beverage of your choice if we ever meet.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

if this was ever to come to pass, that cold beverage will be on me
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:04:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you for the thoughts.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for taking the time to think about us
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:07:12 PM EDT
[#8]
thanks for the support

nice to have a thread not bashing LEO's all the time

I wish there were more good people out there that appreciated our work
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the support.

Its good to hear from people such as yourselves that support us.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:54:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I thank you for your sentiments. It means a lot to hear it once in a while. +1 on raising a glass one day.   Stay safe
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:03:49 PM EDT
[#12]
you guys do a thankless job and I don't think you all get the respect due to you. you guys stay safe and be sure to make it home to the ones you love. hope someday to lift a glass with you all.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:17:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Thankyou,

Dear Lord, Grant me the courage and speed to help those in need,
The insight to see right from wrong.
The patience and wisdom to take a deep breath,
And focus when short nights grow long.

Empathy and caring in lieu of a charge,
When I know I've walked in their shoes.
But should they turn from friend into foe,
The strength to ensure I don't loose.

Integrity, honesty, tenacity,
I pray you'll help me protect.
At the end of my shift take me home, O Lord,
To the family I've sworn to protect.

policeman's(Deputy's) prayer http://www.rescuehouse.com/content/police-poems/003983.php

respectfully,
Thomas
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

I wish our laws were like yours in Texas. We've got the privilege to have the 9th circuit court here in WA. State( which sucks!!).  amen on the cold drink
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top