Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 8:30:51 PM EDT
I posted his problem here. I don't know if cross posting is a CofC violation, so I guess this may get deleted, but thought it worth a shot,
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:18:50 AM EDT
[#1]
"I just received a phone call from a friend who is a police sergeant in the Panhandle. In the past week or so, his wife has been receiving some harassing calls from an old boyfriend (on their unlisted home number, as well as her cell phone), who was thought to be long since out of her life. The guy lives in Little Elm, but works in Plano.

If any of you folks know any fellow officers in these areas that would be willing to help, I know my friend would appreciate it. Feel free to email me or IM me here for more details, including his contact info . Thanks in advance. "

Sounds like telephone harassment. He needs to have his wife file a report. I find it interesting that the old boyfriend got their unlisted home number and her cell number. She had to give it to him so what's really going on there.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:53:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Little sketchy, but none the less, his wife needs to call the PD where she believes the old bf lives and fill a telephone harrasment report.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:16:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Little sketchy, but none the less, his wife needs to call the PD where she believes the old bf lives and fill a telephone harrasment report.

Sounds to me like one of Mrs SGT's coniving girlfriends gave the info to the ex boyfriend. "Mrs SGT is so sad and she misses you" or some some shit like that. Women could want SGT for her own, or women could be jelous of the time Mrs spend on SGT.

Wimmenz are funny.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:46:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"I just received a phone call from a friend who is a police sergeant in the Panhandle. In the past week or so, his wife has been receiving some harassing calls from an old boyfriend (on their unlisted home number, as well as her cell phone), who was thought to be long since out of her life. The guy lives in Little Elm, but works in Plano.

If any of you folks know any fellow officers in these areas that would be willing to help, I know my friend would appreciate it. Feel free to email me or IM me here for more details, including his contact info . Thanks in advance. "

Sounds like telephone harassment. He needs to have his wife file a report. I find it interesting that the old boyfriend got their unlisted home number and her cell number. She had to give it to him so what's really going on there.

If the call originates from Little Elm and the PD won't do anything about it contact Denton Co SO.
If Plano and they arent' helpful (which is doubtful; Plano PD is huge on customer service type issues) contact Collin Co SO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top